Project Description -
This project consists of two main components :
1) Mobile app (Web based, not platform specific)
2) Website, CMS platform
The website, will enable the vendors to sign up and post deals / discount offers which will be viewable on the mobile app. Thus, the website will act as a CMS platform which will generate coupons that can be downloaded by the users of the mobile app.
Following are the different types of users for the project,
1) Super-Admin [ Teacher’s Union ]
2) Admin [ Individual vendors ]
3) Users [ Mobile app users (teachers) ]
Teacher's Union is a union that consists of all the teachers in Ontario.
The Super-Admin and the Admin will be using the same website. The Users will be using the mobile app (web based and not platform specific).
Here is the user flow of the website -
1) Vendors sign up on the website with their information.
2) An approval request is sent to the super-admin.
3) The Super-Admin will log onto the website and then view vendor’s information in the request (essentially would be vendor related information).
4) Then once the Super-Admin approves the vendor, a link is sent to the vendor’s email address.
5) The vendor clicks on the link in the email, and is redirected to the page where in the vendor will have to select one out of the 3 available packages and pay by credit card. The 3 packages would be based off on the number of locations that the vendor has.
6) Vendor can now log in to the website and then generate coupons using the CMS platform that the website has.
7) There is a restriction that the vendor can upload only one discount at a time
8) The vendor can view statistics related to the uploaded discount coupon.
[ Statistics like number of downloads, number of visits, each of these statistics available on a daily, weekly, monthly basis ]
9) The Super-Admin can also view statistics relating to the different vendors.
[ The statistics would be similar to those viewed by the vendors ]
10) From the settings page, the vendor can upload the addresses of their different locations. [ We will need suggestions as to how can we implement this, CSV file? ]
Here is the user flow for the mobile app -
1) From the landing page of the app, they have to choose one of the categories in which they want to get the deals in.
[ Categories would be food, clothes, etc ]
2) After choosing a particular category, all the vendors who are offering deals in that particular category are displayed.
3) The user then chooses the vendor that he/she is interested in.
4) After clicking on the vendor of choice, all different locations of the selected vendor will be displayed on a map. Prior to displaying the locations on the map, the user has to be prompted to allow the app to use his/her current location. The user has the choice to either accept or decline this request.
5) When the user clicks on a location on the map, then a pop up opens which will prompt the user with the discount coupon. The app acts as a mere resource to inform the users of the ongoing offers at a vendor location, thus there is no need to download the coupon on to the device.
|Spaculus Software Services||India||SEAL|
|Expired on :||5 years ago|
|Estimate Budget :||Between $500 and $1000|
Sign in to view more of the job details and submit a proposal. Once registered, you'll have access to thousands of jobs online or through email.
Post a similar job and receive proposals right away.