This is a media blog website (a mobile website / app is also required to be developed), which will involve the user to upload 3 forms of media content to the site - Image, Video, Audio.
This website is to be developed for a single user, but viewable by everyone on the internet.
1) There are 2 pages in total for the website - Login Page and the Media management page.
2) After the user has logged in, the second page opens up which comprises of a grid of 6 squares.
3) Each of these squares can hold a single piece of media (either an image, or a video or audio).
4) If the user uploads media into a square which already has one of the media contents then the existing media content is replaced with the newly uploaded piece of media.
Thus every square can hold only 1 media content into it.
5) The user can leave comments on the uploaded media content. Although, the other viewers who would view the media blog, would be able to view the different media uploaded by the user along with the comments left by the user, but will not be able to comment on the media.
6) Above are the general functionalities, the user flow for the ADMIN is explained below.
User flow for ADMIN -
1) User logs into the website, from the login page, and then the second page opens up, wherein there are 6 squares present on the page.
2) User clicks on any of the 6 squares, and a pop up opens up which asks for the type of media the user wishes to upload (image/video/audio).
3) Once the user has selected the type of media, there are 3 different user flows, each of which are explained below -
i) User is prompted to select the image file to upload from the computer of the user.
ii) User can also enter comments relating to the image that is being uploaded.
iii) NOTE - only one image can be uploaded by the user, at a time.
i) User is prompted with 2 choices - to select a local video file from the computer, or link up a YouTube video.
ii) If the user selects the second option to link up a YouTube video, then the user is prompted with a text box, to enter the link to the YouTube video.
iii) User can enter comments relating to the video being uploaded (from local computer / YouTube video).
iv) NOTE - only one video can be uploaded by the user, at a time.
i) User is prompted to upload the audio file from the computer.
ii) User has option to enter link to the iTunes store related to the audio.
iii) NOTE - only one audio can be uploaded by the user, at a time.
User flow for VIEWER -
1) Viewer visits the blog website, and can view the 6 squares holding the various forms of media as uploaded by the user.
2) Viewer clicks any of the squares, which opens up a popup to display the media content of the square, which includes the media and the comments left by the user.
3) In the header, there is a button, "Subscribe", which enables the viewer to enter his/her email address and be notified via email, every time the user uploads a new media content onto the blog website.
MOBILE WEBSITE / MOBILE APP :-
The website's functionalities have to be replicated for the mobile version.
I would prefer a mobile website / cross-platform mobile app. Do let me know the quote for each of them.
For the viewer, when he/she is viewing the website, the squares will be fading in and fading out and shuffling positions on the screen.
The user can also view statistics for a particular uploaded media content.
i) Daily Hits
I have a design team, who will be providing the layouts for each of these pages.
There might be a few changes in the functionalities of the website, the final set of expected functionalities will be finalized very soon.
|Expired on :||5 years ago|
|Estimate Budget :||Between $1,000 and $5,000|
Sign in to view more of the job details and submit a proposal. Once registered, you'll have access to thousands of jobs online or through email.
Post a similar job and receive proposals right away.