Hello and thanks for reviewing my project!
Here is what I’m looking to do:
As a quick context let me say that I’m organizing a competition. All the submissions to the competition will be JPG files. On the other hand I have a jury formed by 5 jurors that will review the JPG and choose the winners.
I’m trying to use wordpress as a voting platform to allow these jurors to view, vote and comment the JPGs. I’ve got pretty far in the process, but now I need someone to go in and do some polishing for me.
I’m using Wordpress latest version with the following plugins: NextGEN Galley and NexteGEN Gallery Voting. And these are the extra features I’m looking to implement:
• Add a login button at the top right corner of the page (easy so far! right?) (IMAGE 1)
• NextGEN Gallery is getting many thumbnails wrong. I get a memory limit error. I need to increase that memory limit. Also it seems to be ignoring the size that I set for large images. (IMAGE 2)
• After the user clicks on a thumbnail he is taken to the image page where he can see a larger version of the image. If they click on that larger image they just get a fancy preview of the image at a similar size. I need them to see the real size on a new tab image when they click on the large preview. (IMAGE 3)
• Right now comment refer to the 1 post where the gallery is displayed. I need the comments to be from the image itself and not the post. (IMAGE 4)
• I would like to show a small icon next to the star rating under each thumbnail with the number of comments that that image has. (IMAGE 5)
• I need an admin feature that allows me to reset the votes of one particular image or the whole gallery. (IMAGE 6)
• I need an admin feature that will allow me to manually rearrange a gallery based on the rating of the images in it (IMAGE 7)
I know probably points 1, 2, 3 are stupid easy, and the following might have some more complexity. However I believe they are all fairly simply conceptually so I’m guessing they shouldn’t be too much of a headache for a Wordpress/PHP expert like I’m sure you guys are!
I’m kind of in a hurry to get this done, so your availability to start working on the project ASAP will be a big plus. It would be great to have this done during this week (or maybe partially), although if it’s not, it’s not. I promise my feedback loop will be super-fast and with as much detail as possible so that you don’t have to waste time waiting for my answers or trying to guess what is it that I want.
Thank you for reading and hopefully we will be doing business very soon! Please feel free to ask any questions you might have too!
Sorry for being unresponsive for the last couple of days, but after getting seeing the level of the bids this projects was getting and also receiving some very appreciated feedback from you, I think I need to rethink the scope of the project and rewrite to make it more reasonable according to my timing and budget.
I will do so and invite you all to the new project in the next couple of days in case you are still interested in bidding for it.
Once again thank you for all your time and sorry for the trouble.
|Expired on :||6 years ago|
|Estimate Budget :||Between $100 and $500|
Sign in to view more of the job details and submit a proposal. Once registered, you'll have access to thousands of jobs online or through email.
Post a similar job and receive proposals right away.