Hello, I represent a non-profit organization - the Ottawa / Gatineau chapter of the Society for International Development. We are interested in converting our existing HTML based website into a CMS using Drupal.
Our current site is www.sidottawa.ca
Purpose: The website is informational. We do not sell anything aside from membership to the organization. We use the site to house publically available information relating to upcoming events, important sector developments and research publications.
Three-column layout with top banner.
Main page (center column): Displays main content.
Top banner contents: SID logo, login, search field, main menu (1 level)
Left column: menu
Right column: calendar. It must be possible to add additional content to this column as needed in the future,
for instance promotion of membership, volunteering etc., quick links (to Join, Volunteer etc., announcements, upcoming events
Requirements and features:
* the design must support bilingual English and French (we will do the translation ourselves.)
• Need to be able to update the content for news, events, pdf downloads with relative ease.
• Use of a common look and feel template approach for event announcements and information
* Membership page: contains online form for membership signup and payment through Paypal.
* Volunteer page: contains online form to sign up as a volunteer.
* Calendar: shows upcoming events and incl. links to event description.
* Event page: shows upcoming and past events.
* Static pages as present on our current site under the "About" menu option.
* Links page with different categories
* Jobs page: job postings.
* Work Group pages: our organization has different work groups which will have information present on our new site. They will share a layout template
that should include sub-pages for information about the work group, news, events, resources (meeting agendas and minutes)
* Gallery: to show pictures and videos from past events.
It needs to be easy to add new content (mainly news and events) through a form for the admin.
Social Media Integration: Add a Like and a Share button (Facebook) and Twitter button on articles, news, events etc.
“Tell a Friend” (sends an email to a friend with a link to the page.
We would like to model the general layout of our website on a chapter member in Washington. http://www.sidw.org/mc/page.do;jsessionid=9459DE6CBFD3DFCDEFE3BBC7687B2C4D.mc1?sitePageId=65030 using our own colour scheme and some design changes (menu options etc.)
Further details (contents of the form to be used when adding events, and the proposed menu structure) available upon request.
|Expired on :||6 years ago|
|Estimate Budget :||Between $100 and $500|
Sign in to view more of the job details and submit a proposal. Once registered, you'll have access to thousands of jobs online or through email.
Post a similar job and receive proposals right away.